Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I Need. I Value. I Love My Library. Campaign @ 10 Years!

2018 marks the 10th year anniversary of the I Need. I Value. I Love My Library Campaign. 
In 2008, the UP College of Engineering Library initiated the I Need. I Value. I Love My Library. Advocacy to help librarians and information professionals promote the responsible use of the library, its resources, and facilities to their user communities. Ten years after its establishment, the campaign sustained and is now one of the most well-known advocacies being adopted by libraries all over the country and some libraries overseas.
The "I Need. I Value. I Love My Library." is a library awareness campaign which promotes shared responsibility with library users (i. e., students, faculty, and researchers) in the care, upkeep and maintenance of library materials, facilities and equipment.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment